Wednesday, February 21, 2007

my monkey.

dear pogo-eater,

i think today is telling me i should stay inside. maybe it's even saying i should stay inside and in my bed. i just went out to get a house key copied. that's it. and i was minding my own business waiting to walk across at the light, wondering how many more times i'll lose my house key in my lifetime, and this lady comes out of nowhere and presses the walk button. as she did it i realized i'd forgotten to press it. she then looks at me and yells:

"were you just standing here waiting for me to come over and press the goddamn button for you?"

"umm...no..." i said.

"cuz i'm not yer goddamn monkey running around pressing buttons for you" she said.

i told her i was just in a daze and hadn't thought to press the button (i didn't tell her that she was, in fact, my button-pressing monkey)

"oh" she said. "alright, then."

also: i haven't noticed a resurgence of acid-wash. but i feel it may be appropriate to remind you that you are living in hamilton. that may be a big part of the acid-wash come-back you're noticing. hamilton.

spanx,
Sticky Bee

4 Comments:

Blogger Sticky & Spanky said...

No, no, no. I told you - it was trendy acid wash, accompanied by burberry, not coffeeway jonathan g acid wash. i don't how a trendy asian girl ended up in front of me at the seafood counter at Fortinos. But I kicked her and told her to take her tiny backpack and her platform sneakers back to richy Oakville. Hoor.

- spanky.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Sticky & Spanky said...

Also: yesterday I discovered an ungodly large bag of mini-pogos in my freezer. Have you had the mini-pogo? I thought they would be better because the batter is maximized and the cat anus weiner is minimized. but it turns out they're just soggy. for some reason.

-spanko

12:01 PM  
Blogger Sticky & Spanky said...

trendy, you say. burberry was ages ago. i told you to stop kicking asians. racist.

also: did the bag of pogos belong to pete? good god. the 2 of you are quite a pair. do you eat cocktail weiners for breakfast?

- stickeee

12:20 PM  
Blogger Sticky & Spanky said...

yes, but burberry is recent relative to acid wash. plus, i'll give the asians some leeway.

no, the pogos were my purchase. he is wary of them. i've tried to convert him by slathering them with mustard. they're not his favourite.

i eat weiners like you for breakfast. mmm.

-spanky

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home