Wednesday, April 04, 2007

hip to be square.

god, i love huey lewis.

have i told you how i have a bunch of huey downloaded on my itunes and it has come on and embarassed me stupid on a number of occasions?

like, hanging out in my room with someone and suddenly "i need a new drug" comes blasting through the speakers right after hot hot heat has been playing for awhile.

or i'll be in the kitchen cooking, blaring my stereo and huey will make an appearance. it takes me awhile to scramble to my computer to turn it off and a number of people have asked in mild disgust and fear "...was that...huey lewis...?"

i plead ignorance. i'm not ready to come out of the closet on that one. huey is a dark, very dirty little secret. i believe he may, in fact, be a dad.

i wish we could have a boozy, bacon-filled easter, spanks.

one that won't make me nervous, wondering what to do, one that makes me feel like i feel when i'm with you,
sticky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home