Thursday, March 22, 2007

wet. again.

sticky bee sez:

i don't know what coke dust could be, but toxic black snow must add that extra touch of beauty to a winter in hamilton. here it is full of rainy wetness. it's making me feel like half the man i used to be. a month of solid rain. at this point if i saw the sun i would have to scurry under a rock, shielding my eyes and my transparent skin.

you still working on that happiness article? i need it. i woke up this morning and heard the sound of the rain on my window. it feels like i'm in groundhog day. i sighed, "ahh...for fuck's sake..." before i had even opened my eyes. what is the point of having a warmer, snow-free winter if you feel like sticking blunt, rusty metal objects in your eye due to a lack of sunlight?

maybe a doughnut will help.

help,
sticky

1 Comments:

Blogger Sticky & Spanky said...

heh. wet. heh.

-spank

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home