Sunday, March 04, 2007

Friends.

From the Desk of Spanky:

I tire of the rainbow tirade. Clearly, Italy is crawling with fags and 'peace' in Italian actually means 'sodomy'.

Furthermore, I don't disagree with you that the greedy fags have stolen your precious rainbow. I just don't give a fuck. They can have it. I am certainly not going to use it for anything, least of all items of clothing. If you are trying to come to terms with your mother accessorizing your wardrobe with a rainbow belt back in the '80s, i don't know what to tell you except that clearly your mom is a huge gay fag.

and i do again call your attention to our co-opting of 'the bee' and i renew my calls to label you a full-on hypocrite.

Moving on . . .

Yes, the Eagles have long been acknowledged as a nemesis of mine. I feel for you, having to endure not just a cover band, but a cover band slaughtering an already crappy song. Very disturbing. Their over-rated easy-listening bull shit makes me want to hurl every time. If there's anything worse than the Eagles, it's fans of the Eagles. What. A bunch. Of wankers.

They are certainly no Rolling Stones, a band whose MySpace administrator recently exhibited the poor judgement to add us to their 'friends' list, clearing the way for me to leave this comment on their page this morning:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sticky & Spanky said...

oh my god, oh my god. our parents can NEVER read this blog. Beyond the constant dad references, i just called your mom a homo.

see you in hell,
spank

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home