Sunday, March 04, 2007

shooty.

Oh, it's sunday alright.

I believe that sunday mornings will be my special time to send inappropriate messages to Charlie Watts. I intuitivly know he appreciates them. Charlie and i are spiritually connected.

also, i knows it's sunday 'cause i'm even lazier than usual, which has caused me to miss a call from led. i have call display now, but i was too lazy to look up and see who was ringing.

sadness.

do you have a lot of flashers and streakers out there, or just a lot of general nudies? I wish we had more flashers. and less stabbers. this town is pretty stabby and shooty.

in closing, bacon is awesome and i drift off to sleep each night fondly reminising of that day at the manx that dude sent us over, like, a pound of deelcious bacon and we ate it without breathing.

those were the days, etc.,
spank-E

p.s. xoxo and inappropriate public dry humping and chest licking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home